Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My trip


I went to Sutter's Creek to go to the gold mine. My dad my brother and I went inside the mine. My mom and my little brother stayed in the little gift shop and went into the mini theater inside the gift shop. When you go into the mine you have to were a hard hat. You also have to go with a tour guy. The tour guy's name was Charlie. There are also other tour guy's but the one that went with us was Charlie. He really looked like a gold miner. He was one of those guy's who you would look at him and say that he looks like a goldminer. We had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Gosh Yarn It! said...

Thank you for sharing your cool mining adventure!

Grandma said...

Hi Joey, I think I have made a goggle account so I can do comments. I like your blog! Let's see if you get this message.
Love, Grandma

Grandma said...

Hey it worked but I spelled google wrong, sorry! I must have been thinking of Boggle, wish we could play Boggle! Have a nice sunny day there. I hope you get to do your home school field trip this week. Love, Grandma

Joey Tan said...

Hi Grandma! Thank you for the comments.