Friday, September 5, 2008

The homeschooling year (and a little bit about the new school year)!

This is my first blog of the homeschooling year so I won't really talk about much. I am now in 5th grade! My teacher is still Mommy but it is much different (only because it is a new grade though). We are going to start math today and I am very excited, except I know I might not like it as much later on. One thing that was pretty exciting that already happened during the homeschooling year was this homeschooling conference that we went to! There were vendors, activities and lectures. It was really fun! Here are some pictures of us at the homeschooling conference:












So as you might be able to tell, Ricky realy liked the conference too. Like most conferences, it was pretty busy. The conference was three days long and Saturday was of course the busiest. That is all I have to say about the homeschooling conference so............ that's it........bye!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Like it that you are doing your blog again! School has started, you still have that same great teacher, it will be a wonderful year. I like the pictures from the homeschool conference. I love you! Grandma

Gosh Yarn It! said...

Nice blog! Glad that your blogs are back in action. Thank you for sharing some info. about your nice summer. I really like the choker and belt that you made (in the picture) from the homeschooling conference. :)