Friday, December 12, 2008

Nutcracker Performance

Yesterday was my first Nutcracker Performance. I performed in the morning for Girl Scouts. We had to be there by 8:30 (even tough the performance didn't start until 10:00) so I had to wake up really early. When we got there I had to sign in and my Mom had to leave. After I sign in instead of me going up to the dressing room someone took me in to the other part of the building but they took me back after they figured out that I was in the wrong place . Once they took me back I played backstage with the other Gingers in my cast. Then after a while it was time for the performance to start but we didn't have to go yet so we waited. Then after a while we got our costumes on, got our make up done and performed. After we performed we had to get ready to leave. After I got called down, we went home. It was a great experience.

2 comments:

Gosh Yarn It! said...

Congratulations on getting a part in the Nutcracker! What a wonderful experience.

Grandma said...

Wish I could see you in the Nutcracker Joey. You are very busy this week with that and your concert. Thanksgiving was great fun with the family.
Love, Grandma