Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Piano


One of the instruments I play is the piano. The piano is fun because it is very expressive and neat. The song I am working on right now is called "Unfinished Symphony" by Franz Schubert. This song is challenging but fun to learn. Mommy listens to see how good we play and if we did well she would draw and smiley face on the page but if not then she would tell us to just keep on practicing and try again tomorrow. Piano isn't the only instrument I play but it's one of the most fun. I can't wait to work on the next song!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I love your comments about playing the piano. Of course the Tan family is very musical and you are no exception. I can't wait to hear you play the Unfinished Symphony. All instruments are wonderful but the piano is a very special one. And you are very special too!
Love, Grandma

Gosh Yarn It! said...

The Unfinished Symphony sounds lovely! You are becoming quite an accomplished pianist.