Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Medieval India





This week we learned about India. I took a plastic rhinestone and taped it on to the middle of my forehead to look like the rhinestones that Indian Women and girls wear on their foreheads. We dressed up and bellydanced, too. We also listened to "Story of the World" which talked about India. Like Africa our Mom made an "Indian Corner". The "Indian Corner" had a bellydancing skirt, bellydancing ankle shakers, and some books about India that we borrowed from the libary. We ate Indian food for lunch almost every day. Here are some pictures:
I liked learning about India!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Wow Joey, you are done with Africa and off to India! I love the photos of you and mom. Learning is so exciting each and every day at home school.

Tan Family said...

Yummy food and beautiful dancing! I'm glad that you liked learning about Medieval India.