- Fire color is blue on the bottom
- Fire color is orange on the top
- When moved, flame moves other way
- Smells like burnt wood
- Did not catch on fire easily
- Turns brown
- Smells like roasted marshmellows
- Burned quickly
- Didn't stay lit for very long
- Burns really fast
- Left yellow residue
- Burns quickly
- Turns see-through
When the candle is under a jar it snuffs out the oxygen, since fire needs oxygen, the flame goes out. It takes about 15 seconds.
When there is water on the plate, the jar acts like a vaccuum and sucks up all of the water as the flame goes out.